FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Which types of payment are accepted?
Please read Payment Terms.
- How do I receive my order?
Check the Delivery Terms.
- Whats is your Returns Policy?
You may return any product which did not meet your expectations, following our Returns Policy
- I want to change a product I bought. What is the procedure?
For any change you want to make, please consult or Returns Policy
- How can I find my ring size?
Please consult the Ring Size Chart
- I placed an order but now I want to make a change in it. Can I?
You can make any change in your order before shipping, either by calling to 00302310202020 (Greece), 0035725030748 (Cyprus) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order’s number and the changes you wish to make. We will confirm the new order via email. The Call Center is in operation Monday to Saturday 10.00-18.00
- Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order by phone, calling to 00302310202020 (Greece), 0035725030748 (Cyprus) or via email to email@example.com stating your order’s number. The Call Center is in operation Monday to Saturday 10.00-18.00
- What warranties do you provide?
In this section you will find information about warranties.
- Is there a store I can visit?
You can visit our headquarters in 7 Tsimiski str., GR54625 Thessaloniki, Greece in order to receive your orders. To visit us, you need to make an appointment via phone or email, stating the date of your visit. We strongly recommend you to follow this procedure for your better service.
- How can I protect my jewels from physical damage?
In this section you will find some guidelines for protection.